Designed to Dominate
- The RevX series stabilizer was designed to be a multi-discipline stabilizer that transcends what previously had been designed for the compound and recurve markets.
- Utilizing Shrewd’s proprietary .630” diameter STS carbon the RevX series stabilizers bridge the gap between recurve and compound archers to create a stabilizer system that is just as capable at winning Olympic medals as it is dominating 3D podiums.
- STS carbon utilizes an internally tapered carbon composite that maximizes rigidity while minimizing overall stabilizer weight. The internal addition of Shrewd’s signature Truss Dampening System combines with the STS carbon to produce a stabilizer with unrivaled dampening abilities.
- Stabilizer length measured from end cap to end cap, does not include stabilizer weights.
- RevX Series Stabilizers ( .630" O.D.) include:
- HiLo-S Slide-Over Passive Vibration Damper
- 3 – 1 ounce tungsten weights
- 4 – 1/3 ounce aluminum weights
- 1 – 5/16"-24 x 3" threaded rod
- Shrewd decal