The CORE base layer is designed to regulate your body temperature at the base level through all weather conditions. The compression weave is designed to cling tight to the body to help with muscle fatigue and rapid wicking. The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The unique heat control technology means that although the Core has incredible warmth properties while worn under a mid layer, it also has the ability to cool rapidly when exposed to external air. The Core should be used in temperatures ranging from 5C to 15C for maximum performance. For colder conditions, the CORE+ range is recommended.
- Flat-lock seams
- 4-way stretch polyester, highly breathable and high wicking fabric
- Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
- Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
- Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
- All weather base layer for temperatures 5°C to 15°C