Garmin Xero A1
Range, Sight and Shoot the Exact Pin
Know the range, and shoot the exact pin with minimal movement using Garmin Xero A1 bow sights. They’re the first bow-mounted digital laser range finders and targeting display systems that measure the angle-compensated distance to your target and provide an LED pin for the shot — even on those “in-between” yardages. LED pins automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by physical pins. A single-button trigger lets you range at rest or full draw to game up to 100 yards away or to reflective targets up to 300 yards. Both Garmin Xero A1 and A1i are customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection.
Pinpoint Without the Pins
- The Garmin Xero A1 Auto-ranging digital bow sight automatically measures distance to the target and provides an LED pin for the shot
- LED pins allow you to clearly see your target, unobstructed by physical pins
- Silent single-button trigger requires minimal movement; lets you range at rest or full draw up to 100 yards on game or up to 300 yards on reflective targets
- Customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection
- 1 year of battery life with 2 lithium AAA batteries (not included)
Garmin Xero A1 bow sights mount directly to your bow, providing a highly accurate laser range finder that calculates the exact LED pin to use for the shot. There’s no need to fumble with a separate range finder or guess which pin to use.
Silent Button Trigger
When stealth and stillness are critical, Garmin Xero A1 bow sights require minimal movement, at rest or full draw. You mount the button in the most convenient location for your grip so that 1 finger can silently trigger the laser range finder to give you the distance and exact pin you need for the shot.